10 Jan The CareerCOACH Difference
Hiring a job coach is a big investment. And time is always critical when you’re searching for a job or looking to advance your career. With so many job coaches out there, how do you choose one that’s going to get you results? We’re happy to answer these questions for you.
Here are some of the ways that CareerCOACH™ is different than any other job coaching program or individual coaching service.
- The CareerCOACH System™ is designed to help you find the right career in less time. Our programs are so effective, our clients usually find jobs in 6 – 9 weeks, instead of 6 – 9 months.
- All of our coaches receive advanced training and are CareerCOACH™-Certified and TTI Behavior and Motivators-Certified. Many of our coaches have earned additional qualifying advanced degrees and certifications.
- The CareerCOACH System™ relies on a proven process in every aspect of what we do.
- The CareerCOACH System™ uses practical tools, scientifically-based analyses, and proprietary, time-tested methods. This is way beyond conversational or motivational coaching.
- The CareerCOACH System™ produces high-value deliverables in every stage of our offering, which you will use directly in your job search.
- We offer 60 days of ongoing support with your coach via phone, text, or email after you finish your CareerCOACH™ program. We’ll help you with interview questions, mock interviews, strategy refinement, offer letters, and salary negotiation, along with encouragement and accountability to help you succeed.
- The CareerCOACH™ job search methodology goes beyond online job boards, arming you with proven methods and powerful tools to gain access to unposted/hidden jobs.
- You will discover how the CareerCOACH™ Influence Networking strategy lets you tap into hidden job markets – where the best jobs are – and how to gain interviews with the people who matter.