12 Apr Do You Have Good Work-From-Home Habits?
If you are suddenly working from home due to the coronavirus pandemic, how would you rate your remote working habits? Every working style, management style, and personality type comes with built-in habits that can lead to miscommunication, missed deadlines, or missed opportunities.
In addition, most people find they feel strongly about certain aspects of working remotely.
- Do you miss the spontaneous comaraderie and collaboration with your peers?
- Do you enjoy better focus working from home but find that distance is growing with your boss or among your team?
- Are you struggling without the support staff you’ve come to rely on?
- Are you a manager who finds it difficult to connect with or motivate certain members of your team when you don’t see them face-to-face?
- Are you vying for a promotion, but wondering how you can stand out while working from home?
CareerCOACH™ Services is offering a free assessment tool to help you perform better and get the most from your team while telecommuting. I think you’ll find that the benefits will outlast the pandemic!
Take the assessment: https://www.ttisurvey.com/390663XJN
The questionnaire takes about 15 minutes to complete. As soon as you’ve answered the questions, you will have:
- A comprehensive list of things YOU can do to work better from home. The report is tailored specifically to you and how you can be more effective while working remotely.
- A guide to help you improve communication with your customers or clients, bosses, team members, and your own staff, while remote-working.
Send us an email to let us know what you think of the assessment and your customized report!
Also, if you’d like to talk about how CareerCOACH™ can help you be more effective in the current environment, or if you’d like to set yourself up for a career change or a promotion after the quarantine, let’s talk!
For a free 30-minute consultation, go to our contact page and fill out our form. We’re here to help you through this uncertain time and find your next great job.